A powerfully biblical and thorough answer to the Lordship Salvation controversy. There is no more important issue than how to become a Christian. Lordship Salvation is a view that has confused many people about the nature of the gospel itself. Based on a Ph.D. dissertation, this is an academic and biblical response to the Lordship view.
- The crucial issues of faith, repentance, lordship, and discipleship
- Over 65 important passages explained
- A helpful Scripture index
- Can be used as a textbook
- Retains its original academic form and content.
You will find out how Lordship Salvation undermines the assurance of Christians as you gain a new confidence in the gospel of God’s sure salvation. Read it, use it as a Bible study reference, or teach from it. It is a valuable resource in a critical and controversial issue.